Official Blog and Podcasts of Justin Stroh

LINKEDIN PROFILE

5/19/12

Consecration to the Holy Spirit!

Last Friday, I asked my online friends in joining me to pray for a special intention.  I ask people to pray one "Glory Be" till May 26.  During this time, I am uniting all these prayers together as a sacred laser beam of love.  Some of the prayers I am using to accomplish this are from the traditional novena to the Holy Spirit.  I have made a short audio recording of them here.  Thank you tot he some 60 plus prayer warriors who are praying with me.  I invite you to join us - a great miracle is on the way. We are united in the "science of the Saints"!

Prayers of Consecration to the Holy Spirit:
 

MP3 File:  http://f.cl.ly/items/3Y0H3J2W2W0q0x1T3811/Veni%20Sancte%20Spiritus!.mp3
Post a Comment